When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Friday, February 18, 2011

Paper, Albums and Scrap Storage & Organization

Collecting paper is one of my weakest point.  When I go to a craft store, I really try my best not to buy papers.  If I do, I just grab the mat stack versus the 12X12 but still my collection keeps on getting bigger. Sometimes it is a pain organizing my papers and scraps.
 This lined basket has my 8 X 8 DP and DS.
 This is where I kept my 8 1/2 X 11 Cardstock.  I got this paper organizer at Office Depot.
 My lose DP, Scrapbook kits, Paper Stacks and Specialty Papers are stored and organized in a cubie and was hidden inside the walk-in closet.
 My SU, PTI and GP Cardstock.
 
 I placed this CS within reach...
 These Ikea drawers not only houses my supplies and punches, it also has my mat stacks, both DP and CS.
 More mat stacks...
 More papers...
 I'm using this box filing box with filing folders as storage for my CS.  This blue box is placed under my crafting table for easy reach.
 Pre-printed cards are one of my fave!  I have one plastic box that's solely dedicated for pre-printed cards.
 I bought this cabinet from base thrift store in Osan and I used it to store my small sizes albums.  My 12 X 12 is stored in a China cabinet outside my craft room.
 This is another one of my best buy from Ikea.  This metal drawers has all my scrap papers.
 A huge amount of scrap paper that needs to be organized.

3 comments:

geraldina8 said...

hi claire,

so much papers... wowoweeeeeeee.. but you got a good sense of organization.. saludo ako sa u!!

Anonymous said...

sana malapit ka lang para mapasyalakita =)

Anonymous said...

sana malapit ka lang para mapasyalakita =) chekai here