When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Friday, March 25, 2011

Clarification about NCM Challenge

Hello Ladies,

This is just a clarification about a certain rule in our NCM Challenge.  I am posting this so it will be clear to everybody.  My friend Joan and I agreed that we should go easy on RULE No. 1: 1 comment for Joan and 1 comment for myself + 1 project = 1 official entry.  Since NCM had become really successful we agreed to go easy on that particular rule and to be perfectly honest, it was confusing.  So there you go ladies, disregard rule number 1 but of course we would both appreciate it if you can stop by once in awhile and leave us some lovely comments but no pressure okay.

Still have couple days to go.  Please keep on posting your projects.  Remember, the more projects you post, the bigger your chance to  win the  goodies.

Thanks for making our NCM challenge a big success.  Now I am starting to think what challenge I might do for next month... or should I just wait for May for National Scrapbooking Day?  Hmmm, what do think?  Let me know your thoughts please...

Goodluck ladies and hope everyone is having a nice weekend!  Hugs!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

It was confusing at first, but I've got the hang of it now! It has been a great challenge because it has kept me creating! I need goals and incentive! This has been a lot of fun and I thank you both! I am hoping to do a project a day between now and next Thursday! ...at least that's my goal! lol

Melissa
www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com