When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

NCM Project #6 / Cricut Circle Magazine Challenge - Cricut Everyday

Here is my take for Cricut Circle Magazine Challenge - Everyday Cricut.  The challenge is to make a project using the Everyday Cricut cartridge that would define yourself at meet-ups, Crops, the Stampede, and any other circle events.  Projects varies from business cards, tags, table decor or something to swap.

I made this banner using a 5X5 scrap chipboard sheets (leftover from the Dinosaur book).  Covered the chipboards with Cricut color motif.  Then I highlighted each banner with the Cricut machine that I owned.  I matted the image using a die-cut doily from Everyday Cricut cart too, punched a hole and added some silver flower brads.  I used about an inch binder rings to hold each piece of banner.  The phrases included was computer generated since that part of the cartridge still needed to get fixed.  "I caught the bug!" was my theme.  It defines me as a Cricut hoader LOLz...

Here you go!

RECIPE:
PAPER: CTMH, KMA and Martha Stewart
TOOLS: Cricut Expression, Gypsy, Crop-A-Dile 2, PC paper trimmer, ATG, Zip Dry, Plaid pop dots and Zig 2-way glue pen
CARTRIDGE:  Cricut Everyday
EMBELLISHMENT: flat-back pearls and silver flower brads
OTHERS: scrap bare chipboard sheets and binder rings

Haven't heard of my yummy blog candies?  Go to THIS and THIS!

6 comments:

crazy about cards said...

cute project! I became one of your followers I hope you stop by and see me!
cardcraz.blogspot.com

Maryann Laursen said...

Oh I so love this one dear, it´ll sure be a gfrat decoration for your gorgeous craftroom, and it really lloks great and is a bit fnny too. Love it.

4kids4 said...

Oh Claire, this is so cute and funny! Great job with the challenge!

~Sharon C.

Year 2 said...

haha this is AWESOME!
Have to follow you now! :-)

Helen said...

What a great and fun project!

Nadia (WithGlitteringEyes.blogspot.com) said...

This is an awesome project!!!