When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

NCM Project #7 : Quilled Flowers

After making the dinosaur book which took me almost 4 days to get done, I had some backlog in the house chores. The next day I decided to go easy on the crafting and do some easy stuff. After cleaning the house, I was thinking what crafting project that I can do that would let me sit down, relax and watch Ghost Whisperer. Then I thought of these Cuttlebug Quilling Kits I bought couple months ago.
I thought that this was an easy project and by the time I retire to bed, I would have a bunch of flowers done but I was so wrong.  But still I'm happy that I got these flowers done during a tiresome day.
I hope later I get to use these flowers for a nice spring project.  Oh, my daughter requested to stick with the color purple, so I did!

RECIPE:
PAPER: unbranded cardstock
TOOLS: Cuttlebug machine, quilling kits which includes quilling tools, Tonic Guillotine paper trimmer, and Zig 2-way glue pen

Until next project!
Oh, please don't forget to join my yummy giveaways, click HERE and HERE.

2 comments:

geraldina8 said...

how was this made? what is quilling?

Tinker Planet said...

Love those flowers! And they are my favorite color too :)