When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

NCM Project # 9: Clean and Simple Set of Cards

CAS or should I say Clean and Simple style is one of my frustration.  I don't know why but I felt like I can't do it.  Maybe it's because it was less detailed so I don't find it challenging.  But anyways, couple nights ago, I forced myself to make a set of cards of this style.  That same day I got my Anna Griffin Antique flowers sets of clear stamps and I'm so excited about it.  Who wouldn't love Anna Griffin, right!?  Honestly, I have a bunch of her stuff and I seldom use it.  I don't like using it because I'm scared that I will run out of it!  It's like I only reserve it just for super special occassion.  Crazy, right!?  Well, I guess it's one of my OCD quirks. 

Anyways, here's my 9th project for the NCM and hope it encourages you too to make CAS.  It is indeed simple yet very elegant style of cardmaking.  BTW, I made a monochromatic CAS cards and  I stick with cardstock, embossing folders, spellbinder dies and label punches for my tools.  Remember, LESS is the theme for CAS. 

Later I will just have to make a box for this and presto, it will be an instant handmade gift! 

RECIPE:
PAPER: Bazzill, DCWV, PTI and Wassau
STAMPS: Stampin' Up!, i-Heart,
INKPADS: CTMH and Stampin' Up!
TOOLS: Cricut machine, Gypsy, Cuttlebug machine, embossing folders (Sizzix, Cuttlebug and Tim Holtz), Spellbinder dies, punch labels (EK Success and Stampin' Up!), PC paper trimmer, ATG and pop dots,
EMBELLISH: flat back pearls

You heard about my yummy giveaways!?  Nope, then click HERE and HERE.

Till next blog!

7 comments:

DIANA L. said...

VERY NICE!

http://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Maryann Laursen said...

Ooh these are so gorgeous. I love the simple and clena look on them all, they´re really gorgeous.

Linda Therrien said...

your cards are just beautiful Claire!! Anyone that receives them will be getting a true gift.

Linda
www.lindascreativity.blogspot.com

Carol W. said...

Beautiful cards and they are a perfect gift! TFS

Auntie Em said...

Your card set is so pretty! I love the embossing and the cardstock matched to the image. Awesome idea!
Thanks for sharing! :)

Trish and Treasure said...

I love this set of cards!

Anonymous said...

Amazing here is a lot of beautiful clean and clear cards i like it...
Plastic business cards
Plastic Card