When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Monday, March 21, 2011

NCM Project # 14 - 20: Wedding Scrapbook

Today is my birthday but not really up to celebrating it.  DH being away really depresses me.  Anyways, my girlfriend Lia treat us to dinner and I'm glad that we went out.  It made the rest of my day alot better.  She told me that she finally brought the wedding guestbook to her friend last night.  She was happy when she saw it and Lia told me that she almost cried when she saw the guestbook.  I felt really good about it.  Well it always feels good when you made somebody happy, right!?

Since today is my birthday, I decided to take a day off from crafting.  Yeah, I maybe MIA for the last couple weeks but rest assured I'm home and doing what I loved best - crafting.  My recent project is for my dear girlfriend Lia again and I am making a wedding scrapbook for her friend Cynthia.  She's the same bride who got the wedding guestbook.  Anways, just want to you share with the first 7 pages of scrapbook and hope y'all like it.

BTW, one LO will be entered as one entry for NCM project.  Hope I can get done with the rest of the pages before March ends.

First Page - Wedding Book poem
 Second Page - The Beginning, which is a short story of how the couple met and build their relationship.
 Journaling was inserted and can be pulled out using the satin ribbon.
 
Third Page - The Proposal
Journaling for this page was adhered on the actual LO.
Love this 3-D engagement ring embellishment from Jolee's.
Fourth Page - Engagement 1
I used rub-ons and 3-D stickers for embellishment.
Fifth Page - Engagement 2
Again, journaling block was inserted behind the picture mat.
Journaling 
Sixth Page - Planning of the Wedding
Cut the die-cuts using Cricut E.
Again, I used Jolees for emebllishment for the page.
Seventh Page - The Bridal Shower
Journaling

Hope I'll be able to get done with this project before the end of the month.  Please know that I really appreciate your participation in the NCM challenge.  I will be leaving comments on your projects soon.  Take care ladies...

Until next project!

11 comments:

Carol W. said...

WOW fabulous album and so beautiful! she is one lucky lady.

Happy Birthday!

4kids4 said...

Happy Birthday!

The wedding scrapbook is just absolutely wonderful!! Claire, you are sooo talented...thanks for sharing your projects with us!! I'm soooo inspired!

~Sharon C.

Saundra said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Claire!

I just want to say that this scrapbook is absolutey gorgeous! The bride is going to be thrilled! I love all detail you have put into this. Gorgeous!!

Hugs,
Saundra :)

Tina said...

beautiful album...amazing details and colors

Tina

Savahanna said...

WOW! This album is absolutely gorgeous! I just love the colors you used and everything about it! Great job so far. I cannot wait to see the rest

Maryann Laursen said...

A very Happy belated Birthday hun, Sorry I couldn´t get in all fday but here I am, and your project here is soooooooooooooooo gorgeous. I almost can´t type here for my jaws, that dropped right down to my keyboard here, when I saw this ha ha ha. It´s really a stunning album, and I very sure, it´ll be a treasure, she´ll keep looking in for years and years to come. Really awesome work hun, I´m totally overwhelmed of all the beauty in it. WAUW. I just LOVE it. A shame I have been married for almost 35 years now ha ha ha

GiGi said...

WOW WOW WOW! That is AMAZING! I love all the detail like the ring in the box! WOW! I am impressed!

Auntie Em said...

The wedding album is so pretty! I love the colours and the ring box is amazing!
Thanks for sharing! Enjoy your time off. :)

Tammy said...

This is just elegant....beautiful job! Each page is just lovely...
smiles...Tammy
Have a wonderful rest of the week!
smiles...Tammy

Kim H said...

Belated Birthday wishes! So sorry DH wasn't there to celebrate...bummer! This is by far going to be the happy couple BEST gift EVER! Claire you went beyond the perfect gift! All the gorgeous details! The thought and time you put into this your friend is going to feel so good giving this to them! I want to be them or live near you so you can teach me!
Again Happy Belated Birthday and as always your creations are not only gorgeous but so inspiring!

~Olga said...

Wow...these are amazing! Happy be-lated Birthday! :o)