When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Saturday, March 5, 2011

National Craft Month Project # 2 - St. Patrick's Day

Here is my second National Craft Month Project.  It is also my entry to Paper Cutz Challenge - St. Patrick's Day.

 
 Wanna win these goodies???
 
All you need to do is join in our National Craft Month Challengeand also Birthday Giveaway.  Want more??? My friend Joan of Tinker Planet has some giveaways too, please click HERE.
RECIPE:
PAPER: CTMH, Embassy, Martha Stewart, The Paper Company and DCWV
STAMP: Peachy Keen Stamps (faces) and Creative Time (sentiments)
INKPAD: Memento
TOOLS: Cricut Expression, Gypsy, MS edge punch, PC paper trimmer, ATG, Zip Dry, Plaid pop dots and Zig 2-way glue pen
CARTRIDGE:  Paper Doll Dress-Up
EMBELLISHMENT: Ribbons and blings
OTHERS: Sakura gel pens and chalk

No comments: