When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Saturday, March 5, 2011

National Craft Month Project 4 - Luggage Tags

Since our Army neighbor is for deployment, I decided to make him to some luggage tags.  Here's the pics:

 
 
Please don't pass the chance of winning this yummy goodies:
 
 
 
 Interested?  Please click HERE, HERE and HERE...

RECIPE:
PAPER: unbranded Chipboard sheet , PTI plastic sheet, GP white CS and unbranded military patterned paper
TOOLS: Cricut Expression, Gypsy, PC paper trimmer, ATG, Zip Dry, Plaid pop dots and Zig 2-way glue pen
CARTRIDGE:  Ashleyn's Alphabet
EMBELLISHMENT: elastic gold twine and eyelet

No comments: