When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Friday, March 25, 2011

NCM Project # 21-25 Thank You Cards

Hello Ladies,

Just posting another bunch of simple Thank You cards for those SCS WRAK Birthday Fairies who took the time and effort to send me cards on my birthday.  I'm sending this cards and hopefully I can enclose a little bit of crafting supplies...

Here are the cards:
 
 
 
 
Stamp I used is by Crafty Secrets that I bought couple days ago while the papers came from scrap paper bin.  Okay, I admit I have a thing about birdcages and lanterns and bicycle... the list will just go on and on and on.  Hope you like them.  I am thinking of enclosing something inside as a token of appreciation.  Any ideas? 

3 comments:

Yoshiras time to craft said...

your cards are so cute.love the colors and the layering.the first one with that bow it is darn cute.i would be happy to recieve just a card but i see you have alot of ribbion maybe throw some ribbion from your jars.it looks so pretty in the jars.

Tammy said...

These are sooooooo pretty...I love the stamps and colors on each one.
smiles...Tammy

Auntie Em said...

Love you pretty cards with the birds and their abodes! Great colours and designs.
Thanks for sharing! :)