When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Saturday, March 19, 2011

NCM Project # 11 - A Scrapbook Wallclock

Finally, at 230 AM I got done with my project I was working on for more than a week now.  Since I was still all worked-up from doing it, I started another project.  Couple years ago I've seen a handmade wallclock and thought that it was an interesting project.  Way back then, I bought a square and a circle wallclocks from Oriental Trading but sadly I didn't get all the parts that supposed to go with it.  Luckily I grabbed a bunch of wallclock parts at Hobby Lobby the last time we were there. 

So without further ado, here's my very own version of wallclock project...

RECIPE:
PAPER: Bo Bunny and Bazzill Basic Paper
TOOLS: Cricut Expression, Gypsy, PC paper trimmer, ATG, Zig 2-way glue pen, Modge Podge and Xyron sticker maker
CARTRIDGE: Songbird (font)
EMBELLISH: K & Company Vellum Quotes Titles "Families are Forever" and rub-ons from Art Arehouse
OTHERS: wallclock from Oriental Trading and clock from Hobby Lobby and wrench

Hope you like this project and would be willing to try it too...

1 comment:

Jessica~1stLadyYG said...

That is way cute I love it.