When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Newly Released Cricut Cartridges

Hello Peeps, I know I've been MIA for almost a week now. No worries I'm still around and just being bummed out.  The project I'm working on is taking awhile to get done. Anyways just want to update you on the newly-releases of Cricut cratridges. I am so excited and I do wish that PCP will get their prices in order so I can start buying the carts that I want. Okay, enough of the blah, blah, blah...

Here they are:

 Damask
 
 
 Elegant Edges
 
 
 Everyday Pop-up Card
 
 
 Father's Day Seasonal
 

Goodluck Graduate Seasonal
 

 Luau Seasonal
 
 Pop-Up Neighborhood - Cricut Circle Exclusive
 
 

Love it??? I do!  Gotta have them all LOLz...

Keep on posting your projects for the National Craft Month Challenge.  I'll be back pretty soon.  Y'all take care!

Hugs from me to you...


5 comments:

Lisa Norris said...

What great carts! *SIGH* More to add to my wish list! Thanks for posting these!

Lisa
prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

hilda said...

sigh...this is so hard more to add, more money to save!!! but this catridrages are so cute i love
Everyday Pop-up Card

Debbi said...

WOW! These are all wonderful...TFS!
*smiles*
debbi

shtale said...

WOw very exciting....i'll say the same thing...want them all!
Chantal
scrapbookingcraze.blogspot.com

geraldina8 said...

am drooooooooooling...